03 Set 7 great wedding venues for ceremonies on the sea near Bari
Apulia is a wonderful region, but it is also very very wide and varied, so it’s really impossible for me to give any sort of advice by considering the region on the whole! So, as today I want to tell you about wedding venues on the sea, where to have enchanting symbolic ceremonies, I have limited myself only to the coast of the province of Bari, as it is the capital of the region. So, here they are, listed from north to south, the venues I have singled out for you!
Wedding venues for ceremonies on the sea near Bari
1) La Perla del Doge – Molfetta: this venue was actually build in the 18th century and then restored, but it is possible to admire the traces of its long history. It’s an elegant and refined resort with a splendid patio on the sea that will be a perfect set where to exchange the wedding vows!
2) Zonno Ricevimenti – Bari: this is a very peculiar venue! It is placed inside the building of the rowers’ club, built in 1930 at the extremity of a pier in the harbour of Bari. The architectural details, such as the portholes and the balustrades, are a clear reference to the naval and maritime vocation of the city. It will be wonderful to have a romantic ceremony on the beautiful Terrazza Zonno and then an enchanting dinner at the restaurant below, admiring the lights of Bari’s promenade reflected in the waters of the sea.
3) ReMare Ricevimenti – Mola di Bari: this wonderful venue is placed on the coast inside the harbour of the town of Mola. It is characterised by many different, but all beautiful spaces: the elegant reception halls, the bistrot restaurant, the lounge terrace, the beautiful garden on the sea and, finally, the amazing wooden deck built directly on the rocks, for wedding ceremonies full of emotions and enchantment.
Then, going south, we arrive to the marvellous Polignano a Mare and here we find two splendid places:
4) Coco Beach Club: a very elegant venue on the sea, characterised by its total white look and the Mediterranean atmosphere. The refined restaurant, the panoramic swimming pool and the fascinating garden will be excellent settings for your reception dinner, or your wedding buffet party or wedding brunch, but the wooden terrace in front of the sea is perfect for the most romantic ceremony!
5) Pietrablu Resort: it is a perfect venue if you want to combine your wedding with a splendid holiday in sunny Apulia, because it is not only a place for ceremonies and receptions, but also an elegant hotel, provided with a spa centre, swimming pools, sport facilities and many other excellent services. A wedding on the beach is a dream for many couples and here your dream can come true!
And finally we reach Capitolo, the area of the town of Monopoli where there are the most famous and beautiful beaches. Here, too, are two interesting venues.
6) Lido Sabbiadoro: after the wedding you will have a great party with all your guests, enjoying the great dance floor and the open bar on the beach, but before all that, you will experience the most romantic day of your life with a symbolic ceremony on the sea!
And last, but not least:
7) Coccaro Beach Club: the thin, golden sand, the terrace on the sea in teak wood, the palm garden…all these elements give this venue a very fascinating, Mediterranean atmosphere, perfect for an unforgettable ceremony and an equally unforgettable gourmet dinner afterwards with a splendid view on the sea!
So, which one of these stunning places is your favourite one? Tell me your preferences in the comments and don’t forget to share this post to show all your friends these Apulian gems!
And if you want to know something more about symbolic ceremonies, have a look at our website Wedding Officiant, which is specifically dedicated to them, and ask us for any information you need to know!
Lots of (Apulian) love!
[your friendly neighborhood wedding planner]
Cover photo: Cocovillage